Monday, March 31, 2008

Catching Up!

Spring Break was fun, Bianca had a blast at the lake. I had a nice peaceful week home with Matthew. (Did I just use peaceful and Matthew in the same sentence?) No really, it is always so much easier with just one of them home. No fighting, pushing, yelling, etc. Bianca and I did her spring clothes shopping before she left for the lake. She is so funny though, picked out this St. Patrick's day outfit, WOW! Matching green hat and everything. I wish I had been there at lake to take pictures, but my mom said it was a site to see.

Easter we spent at the Petruska house feasting on lots of yummy food and egg hunt for the kids. Here are some pictures from Easter.






I have no idea why Matthew tilts his head in every picture. I think he thinks it's cute!

The last couple weekends we have spent working on the home improvements. We cleaned out our garage and we had a new patio poured last week. We finally were able to clear out all the patio furniture from the garage! Maybe now I can actually park in the garage!

No comments: