Friday, May 30, 2008

Graduation

Matthew graduated from preschool today. It was a very cute program. Even though he technically is not going to Kindergarten (he is but is going to a private school and most likely I will have him repeat K either there or go to KISD Kindergarten the following year).

It was very emotional. He has been there since he was 2 and these ladies are wonderful and took very good care of him. It was hard to say goodbye and move on to the next phase of his life.

I cannot believe I will have both my kids in grade school next year. Makes me feel old, LOL. He's officially not a baby anymore.

We are looking forward to nice relaxing summer. I decided to not send him this summer since I will be working from home more and we will be taking quite a bit of vacation. My mom and sister will help me out on days that I need to be in the office. It will also save me alot of money the next few months!


No comments: