Friday, October 24, 2008

I Survived!

I survived another school dance and slumber party! It was alot of fun. It's kind of a tradition since elementary school that Bianca has a sleepover after the school dance. In elementary they have a sock hop every year and now in intermediate they have a Halloween Costume Social. Bianca was a ladybug this year, she looked really cute. Most of the girls met at our house and I walked them over to the school and then walked them back home. I could not chaperone this year because Jerry had school and didnt have anywhere for Matthew to go. So Matthew and I hung out at the house getting everything ready for the Spooktakular Sleepover. We went over to the school early and watched from the cafeteria windows. It is so funny to watch 5th and 6th graders at a dance. After the dance I took 12 crazy pre-teen girls home with me for a slumber party. How crazy and I? I guess very crazy. I had so much food including Pizza, popcorn, cupcakes, carmel apples and buckets full of candy. It was ALL gone this morning! I could not believe they ate everything!!! I went to bed around Midnight and they were all up screaming their heads off, playing dance dance revolution on the Wii and the Music blasting! I woke up at 4AM and half were asleep, they other half NEVER went to sleep!?? I went back to bed for another hour, then got up went and got donuts and sausage rolls. They ate ALL of that too! The final girl left around 1PM. I'm tired but now I have to clean up my house because it is a disaster!

No comments: