Tuesday, November 25, 2008

November Fun

I have not posted much this month. It's been busy. Earlier this month we went to my parent's lake house in East Texas for the weekend. The kids had a blast. Bianca drove the golf cart all over the place. I must say she is a pretty good driver! Matthew just loved the "woods" and building the fire and making smores. We took Sonny with us and he loved swimming in the lake!




Last weekend Jerry did a guy trip to Chicago and to see Notre Dame game in Southbend Indiana courtesty of Honeywell. The kids and I stayed home, did some Christmas shopping and had a nonstop Christmas move marathon on Saturday. Sunday we did our shopping for Thanksgiving. We have 20+ people coming to our house this year again.






I got my trees up this week I'll do the rest of the decorating after Thanksgiving. The trees are time consuming and I'm glad to have them done. I must say though I have totally rubbed off on my son. He LOVES Christmas (and all holidays) Some day he is going drive his wife insane. I cannot tell you how many times he has watched Frosty, Rudolph, Charlie Brown, and Grinch this last week. He actually wanted to join hands and sing a song around the Christmas tree last night after watching Grinch. Between Matthew and me we will drive Jerry crazy for the next month. He can't wait to help dad put the outside decorations up!

December is going to be BUSY! We have so many event coming up. Jerry's Birthday December 5, i2 Christmas party on 6th and my SIL 30th Birthday on 7th. The following weekend is Jerry's graduation so his whole family will be here for the entire weekend. The following weekend we have the Anuual Petruska Christmas Party which we look forward to each year. Some time in there I have to find time to finish Christmas shopping, wrap presents, make cookies with my grandmother and pack for our trip. We leave Christmas Day for California and Disneyland through New years!

No comments: