Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Back to School!

This week was back to school for all of us. Matthew started Kindergarten, Bianca started middle school (7th) and Jerry and I back to graduate school. I'm usually sad to see summer go but I was so ready to get back into a routine! It was a long summer vacation and I get excited for fall my favorite season. I can't wait til that first cool morning when I can open all the windows in the house :-)

The week has gone smooth so far. Matthew was so ready for Kindergarten! We held him back and started him one year later since he was a summer baby and boy what a difference! He does not want me to take him to school, he wants to ride the bus. But he can't because we live .1 of mile too close to the school. After 2 weeks I can call the bus service and see if they have room for him and I can pay for him to ride it. We shall see!

Bianca was a little scared about starting middle school. Athletics, changing classes, etc. But she is doing well and I think she likes it pretty good. She has acutally made quite a few new friends too. But she is a social butterfly, if only she would put more effort into her classes :-)

We have a very busy fall coming up! I'm going to Houston to visit my BFF Jennifer the weekend September 12. Jerry is going on guys trip to Chicago and to see Notre Dame game weekend of September 19. Then Jerry and I are off to Vegas Weekend of October 2 for the first installment of his 20 year reunion. We then have the actual reunion Thanksgiving weekend in Riverside, CA.

Here are some pictures of the kids first day of school :-)



No comments: