Monday, November 5, 2007

My First Post

Wow! My first post to my blog. Not too much exciting happening today. Jerry is still trying to get his business off the ground and was in meetings all day. I'm working from home all week which is nice. Most everybody is a conference in Newport Beach which makes this week very quiet. I't's a nice break. Then we have 1 more week and then Thanksgiving week. Where did this year go? I'm going to try and deep clean my kitchen to get ready for the holidays. I have abouut 25 people coming for Thanksgiving this year!


I'm just praying he can get this business running soon, especially for the holidays. This will be his busiest time of the year so if he can pull it off, it will be great! I know he can do it. He is super motivated and is so excited to be running his own business and not having to answer anybody but himself. This is his dream. We are lucky I have a great job so he could do this. Hopefully soon I will be able to quit and be home and help him with business!

No comments: