Friday, November 16, 2007

Tis the Season

For Stress! I guess it's my fault though. I tend to bite off more than I can chew; although some of it is not my fault and I totally blame my mother :-)

I have 32 people coming to my house for Thanksgiving. Last year is was only 20 which was hard enough. Last year was my first year to do Thanksgiving. My mother always does Thanksgiving but last year she had sold her house and was in temporary living until the new house was complete. And since Thanksgiving last year was such a success she has determined that it should be all mine now? I was just informed yesterday that the count has expanded to 32 with an addition of 8 people? Now I have to buy more table settings and flatware. Luckily mom is pitching in to help with that expense.

In addition Jerry's whole family is coming in for Thanksgiving so 5 people will be staying with us. Jerry's sister is coming tomorrow and staying for a week? So trying to keep house clean with 4 kids and 2 dogs running around for the next week while trying to get ready is going to be a challenge. Luckily Jerry is a big help and has his honey-do list :-)

Tomorrow Jennifer and I are doing the Richland Craft Show to sell Arbonne. I have been making gift baskets non stop for the past 2 days. Plus I have a Arbonne party in Dallas Sunday. If I can just make it through this weekend I think I will be ok :-)

No comments: