Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving!

What a weekend! Thanksgiving was wonderful. We even got snow which was so much fun for the kids. Dinner went great. I ended up with only 26 people but that still was more than enough :-) Jerry's whole family came and it was really great. It was the first Thanksgiving they have spent all together in 15 years.



Friday we went to downtown Fort Worth and watched Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium, ate at Billy Miners and then went to the parade. We didnt stay for the tree lighting. It was soooo COLD and the kids were very tired from the eventful day.






Saturday I spent all day Christmas decorating. We got the tree up and the entire inside done. Now Jerry just needs to do the outside. It feels great getting it done. Here is a photo just as we finished it. The kids did a great job with the ornaments. I've trained them well on how to decorate a tree, LOL:



Today I spent getting my house back together and gettting all the Christmas boxes back into the attic. Jerry's dad, sister and the kids left today. His mom will be here until Tuesday.

Back to work and school tomorrow. I really slacked off last week so I have alot of catching up to do this week with work and school!

I just love this time of year!

No comments: