Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Edelweiss

Today was Jerry's birthday. I won't say how old he is but he definitely headed to 40in the next few years :-) We went to eat at Edelweiss in Fort Worth which is a really good German food restaurant. Jerry loves this place. We only go once a year and its usually around the holidays. OMG the food is so heavy but very good. We all left there stuffed as usual and brought home enough food for lunch and dinner tomorrow night. We then went back to our house and had his favorite cake "Linda's Fudge Cake" from Cheescake Factory, YUM!!!

Here is a picture of Jerry before he cut his cake. This thing is like 7 layers and weighs a lot! I took a picture of the nutritional info it has something crazy like 1400 calories a slice!






I then stopped at Garden Ridge to get more ribbon for wrapping presents. I am so addicted to ribbon and wrapping paper I think I need help! I cannot tell you how much ribbon I have gone through in the last month wrapping all my Arbonne products for the craft show and gifts from customer orders. I've got to get started wrapping all the presents I bought yesterday on our shopping spree.

I felt really bad because Jerry insisted on buying me a pair of Ugg boots. We were there to Christmas shop and buy him some birthday presents not me. Well we both ended up buying Ugg boots, LOL. He loves his and I love mine. They feel so good on your feet. If you have not tried on a pair you need to, you will be hooked the minute they go on your feet. Now I want the pink furry Ugg slippers for Christmas :-)

No comments: