Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Very Merry Christmas

A little late I know, but I've just now got some time to sit down and write. We had a really great Christmas. Christmas Eve we always do at Grandma and Poppy's house. She has a holiday open house with lots of yummy food. The kids get to open their presents between my family.



The girls were really excited, Grandma got them all tickets to Hannah Montana in Austin on January 24th. They were so surprised! But guess who gets to drive them, ME! I'm actually really excited.



Matthew loved his Polar Express train set and his Imaginext jungle my mom and sister got him. He was packed up and ready to go home to open it 5 minutes later! LOL



Santa brought the kids lots of goodies. Bianca's favorite were her UGG boots, new purple cel phone and Nintendo DS. Matthew loved his Imaginext pirate ship, octopus, and his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle bus :-)

Christmas day we always spend at my house. Everybody comes over about 2PM we eat, drink, eat some more, eat again, and then play games. This year it was Trivial Pursuit Pop Culture. We played guys against girls. The guys won, but only because we can't get passed the sports category! I really wanted to play our new game Are You Smarter Than 5th Grader but I was outnumbered!

No comments: