Saturday, December 15, 2007

Santa Claus is Coming

What a relief! I'm am almost completely done. All my shopping and wrapping are complete. I should not have to step foot in a store except for groceries between now and Christmas! It feels so good. Tomorrow the kids and I are baking cookies all day, they are so excited. My nieces and nephew will probably be here too, thank God because I will need the help. I am picking up my Christmas cards tonight from the printer and those will go out on Monday. For some reason I feel so much more relaxed and less stressed this year. Maybe it's because I didn't start shopping in October and I don't have near the amount of presents to wrap.

I've got 3 more Christmas parties for the year. One tonight at my brother's house, one on Wednesday for work, and one next Saturday for the McCaffrey Stevenson annual holiday wine party. That one usually kicks my butt and gets a bit wild and crazy! I'm up to it though. I have not had a good time in a while and could use a few glasses of wine :-)

We have decided though that next Christmas it is back to Disney World again. That was the most stress free relaxing Christmas we have ever had. It was so much fun. My whole family went, we did not exchange any presents, no Christmas Eve or Christmas dinners to cook and just a fun time for everybody. Not to mention I think it is the best time to be at Disney World. Disney World is magical every day of the year but when it is decorated for Christmas it is phenomenal. So after the first of year we are going to start booking for next year, I can't wait!

No comments: