Sunday, February 17, 2008

New Dishes

Yes, I am a nut. I love to cook and entertain but we never have enough time to do it as often as I like. I was at Macy's yesterday and had some coupons and gift card to spend. I found some dishes on clearance that were so cute. They only had 6 plates which was fine, 1 large serving bowl and then 2 large Square plates that could be used as serving platters. The plates had a paisley pattern with reds, greens, corals, yellows. Then there was a coordinating pattern that was not clearanced that had the same colors but in solids. They were on sale though so I bought some square salad plates to match. All of it only cost me $80.

My mom and dad are coming over for dinner tonight so I guess I will breaking them in. We are having Lasagna Rolls, antipasta and chocolate hazlenut raviolis for dessert courtesy of Giada. YUM!!!

No comments: